Overhead Cabinet Broken Glass

jomimac

We have a broken glass in an overhead cabinet in the living room area. I would like to be able to replace it. I have not talked to the dealer it was purchased from. They are not a Heartland dealer. Any suggestions where to obtain a replacement glass?

danemayer

Hi jomimac,

If you have a fairly recent build, like a 2018 or newer, you might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the Parts Dep't. Have your VIN # ready. If you're lucky, maybe Heartland is still using that size and design piece of glass. If so, you might be able to order one. Take a clear picture of a cabinet with intact glass along with measurements and be prepared to email them.

Last edited by a moderator:

wdk450

Hi jomimac,

If you have a fairly recent build, like a 2018 or newer, you might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the Parts Dep't. Have your VIN # ready. If you're lucky, maybe Heartland is still using that size and design piece of glass. If so, you might be able to order one. Take a clear picture of a cabinet with intact glass along with measurements and be prepared to email them.

I agree with the above as the best option, but maybe another thing to try would be to take the photos and broken cabinet front to a local glass shop to see what they could do.

RonBTX

We have a broken glass in an overhead cabinet in the living room area. I would like to be able to replace it. I have not talked to the dealer it was purchased from. They are not a Heartland dealer. Any suggestions where to obtain a replacement glass?
We just had the same thing happen. Did you get a replacement glass?