1 pantry drawer won't stay in

NYSUPstater

On our BC 3560SS, in the pantry, it has 3 drawers. I meant to post this earlier but CRS set in. Anyways, when I opened the door to pantry, the middle drawer opened up on it's own. Don't see anything out of the ordinary and same amount of stuff/weight in it, but it's the only drawer to not stay closed. I really don't like the idea if it sliding out and hitting the pantry door while in transit or for that matter sliding out anytime the pantry door is open. FWIW, it's the middle one. What suggestions can you all make in order to keep it in both while under motion and not?

Flick

On our BC 3560SS, in the pantry, it has 3 drawers. I meant to post this earlier but CRS set in. Anyways, when I opened the door to pantry, the middle drawer opened up on it's own. Don't see anything out of the ordinary and same amount of stuff/weight in it, but it's the only drawer to not stay closed. I really don't like the idea if it sliding out and hitting the pantry door while in transit or for that matter sliding out anytime the pantry door is open. FWIW, it's the middle one. What suggestions can you all make in order to keep it in both while under motion and not?

What you’re describing would be annoying. I would remove all 3 drawers and make a linen closet out of the space. Just kidding. I would remove all drawers, put a level on all slides independently to see if the middle slide is sloped wrong. If it is, remount. Have a good one.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If they are anything like ours you can make some small drawers stops like I did.

This is version #1

https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=486900&viewfull=1#post486900

NYSUPstater

Thanks for the suggestions folks.

No handles, so broom handle won't work.

Don't recall it coming out before, but checking the level.....never thought of that.

Don't have a wood shop so the wedges (although a GREAT idea!!!) probly won't happen.

Velcro? Hmmmmmm, that may work, will have to take another looksee to see how much "lip" I have.

What's your take on some kind of lockable hinge of some sort?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I ment to send you this yesterday.
This is one that I carved out of a wine cork.

I can also send you some of these other ones

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

151c7ce55df28154064ba7729b908ceb.jpg

91c4e930770d34b77c56d02751e7d3c7.jpg

bd7fc5fb49e75a41bec6c8237570201f.jpg

NYSUPstater

As time was short after I posted my question and unable to do any of up the suggestions, day we were leaving a brainfart occurred. Had a pool noodle in garage so, bent that in a upside down "U", placed it inside pantry door frame and offending drawer and wholla, no more possessed drawer.