Spice racks

Jaylo

If you are looking for a really nicely made spice rack for your cabinets, I found it!! Since we live in our Fifth wheel full time, we didn't want something tacky looking and I also didn't want to take up the entire shelf with some sort of pull down rack. After looking for several days, we finally ended up with a rack from the Vertical Spice Rack Company. They are a little more expensive, but very nice looking and we still have room for taller bottles next to it on the same shelf. The owner, Scott Miedtke,was great to work with because they had to do some modifications for it to fit in an RV cabinet (which is different than house cabinetry)

I would attach photos, but I'm new to the forum so it won't let me!!

carl.swoyer

If you are looking for a really nicely made spice rack for your cabinets, I found it!! Since we live in our Fifth wheel full time, we didn't want something tacky looking and I also didn't want to take up the entire shelf with some sort of pull down rack. After looking for several days, we finally ended up with a rack from the Vertical Spice Rack Company. They are a little more expensive, but very nice looking and we still have room for taller bottles next to it on the same shelf. The owner, Scott Miedtke,was great to work with because they had to do some modifications for it to fit in an RV cabinet (which is different than house cabinetry)

I would attach photos, but I'm new to the forum so it won't let me!!
After a few post you should be able to post pictures.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk