2020 Landmark Concord 365 with Window Leak

Joesmith

Driver's Side window on wall in between the slide and Fridge has developed a leak. Nothing apparent causing. Water leaks out from underneath the wood trim. Any ideas?

Joesmith

It is probably a leaking water line going to your ice maker. It will travel a long way to the lowest point then leak out.

Thanks but no.... First - I don't have a water line going to my Ice Maker - I don't even have an ice maker. 2nd - its leaking from the bottom of the window and only when it rains. The bottom of the window is about 3 feet off the ground. So it is definitely leaking from the outside in when it rains.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

So they discontinued the ice makers in the 2020 Landmarks ?
WOW
Guess that is one way to fix their problem.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've noticed another manufacturer that offer the ice maker installed without a water line hooked up. That ends that warranty problem.

esscobra

is the bottom frame filling with water when it rains - get hose and see - I had a similar area window on my bighorn with the dual pane windows leak upon delivery- first rain the window at top was not fully bonded and water would run ins and down filling up lower sill area faster than the drains that are there couls drain so it was flowing over to the inner wall and down

heartland sent replacement window- if you pushed on top of window lightly you could see gap and where water was leaking in between glass and frame

jbeletti

So they discontinued the ice makers in the 2020 Landmarks ?
WOW
Guess that is one way to fix their problem.

I checked with Andy Wesdorp (Landmark / Bighorn GM) and he said we switched to the Furrion refer and it doesn't have an icemaker. Unsure of when this switch was made in Landmark but sounds like it was quite some time ago.