Roof mounted dish system

danemayer

I believe you'll find 2 coax cables that terminate in the UDC that need jumpers to connect to the other 2 coax lines going to the living room and bedroom TVs. Whether the Trav'ler control cable is also in the roof is iffy. I think they may have added the control cable on 2013 or 2014 model years. But when we had the Trav'ler installed on our 2011, the installer added the control cable through the roof into the bedroom by the TV.

jbeletti

In the bedroom, look on the ceiling for either:
1) Blank wall plate
2) Speaker

Often, the satellite prep is coiled up in the ceiling above one of these items. Also, this is often straight across from the TV antenna crank.

carl.swoyer

Ours is 2013 San Antonio and we went by this coax layout in the tool section, was a little nervous drilling that hole in the roof but all the cables were there.

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/manuals/Electronics/Coax_Layouts/All_Brands/2013.5_LM-BH_Coax_Layout.pdf
On Mr 2012 Landmark Rushmore that schematic was not correct. Lucky I called the factory with the last 6 of my VIN. My wires ended up being in the roof behind the bedroom speakers. I'll try to find it and attach later.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk