EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Antioch - 4/9/2021 to 4/11/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
*** Rally cancelled due to flooding of campground ***

Rally rescheduled for October 1-3. Click here for new rally posting.

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Four Corners RV Resort
  • 4029 La Vergne Couchville Pike
  • Antioch, TN 37013
  • Brandon 629-236-2600
  • www.fourcornersrvresort.net
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?: no fee

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 3/9/2021
  • Site fee: rally dates: $60.00 all sites. 10% off before and after rally dates per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: none
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: April 09
  • Potluck time: tba

Additional Info:
This is in the Nashville area. Book early!

Be sure to post on here when you make your reservation, HOC#, the dates that you will attend and your site #

ask for Brandon m-f for rally rates to apply

visit www.fourcornersrvresort.net to see the many amenities that they offer

Rally agenda:

Thursday April 8
Meet and Greet - 5:30 PM - Bring your favorite finger food to share. Bring your drink.

Friday April 9
Breakfast and lunch on your own. Enjoy your day!
Dinner - 5:30 PM - Burgers and hot dogs will be provided. Bring your favorite chip/dip, side, etc. to share. Bring your drink.

Saturday April 10
Breakfast - 8:30 AM - Chicken biscuits, coffee and juice will be provided.
Lunch on your own.
Dinner - 5:30 PM - BBQ. beans, and slaw will be provided. Desserts will be appreciated. Bring your drink.
Door prize drawings after dinner.

Sunday April 11
Breakfast - 8:30 AM - Waffles with all the fixings, coffee and juice will be provided.

Attendees:
Bobby and Linda Eanes, HOC 1153, April 6-12 site 19
Dan and Denise VanHout, HOC 3507, April 7-11 site 7
Ross and Romy Martin, HOC 4516, April 8-11, site 9
Ricky and Rachel Lester, HOC 2672, April 8-11, site 17
Josh and Shawn Deason, HOC 7741, April 8-11, site 11

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I understand this is a brand new park. Can't wait to see it. And agree, Nashville area is a fun place to visit.

superduty08

This is a brand new venue and is still adding a new phase. They have gone first rate with amenities. The pool may not be complete by our rally but we are on a lake. Golf cart rentals are available for $30ish. There are jet ski, and all types of boat rentals available too.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Seems like everyone is upside down. Must be the virus. Tennessee before Mississippi then Alabama and on to Goshen. Wrong progression for us Florida folks. Lucky for me my truck has an unique option. When I turn the steering wheel the front wheels turn and leads me in a different direction. This option will be very convenient on this trip.

superduty08

Sorry about the date. It just worked out that way. We will work our way south to the Ms and Al rallies and then back to Goshen.

Last edited:
Hi all, we're newbies here. I found this and was interested, until I read where it is located. That resort was recommended some weeks ago, and I looked at it. It has a troubling requirement on their Policies & Guidelines page -
Insurance Coverage: Must have $300,000 liability insurance coverage

I asked about it back then, and never got a detailed answer, only that they require it. They don't specify if that means personal liability coverage, homeowner's coverage with that level of liability, or coverage on the coach or tow vehicle policy - which would not cover anything unless the vehicle is in motion and that results in a loss. Further, one's personal insurance coverage limits is just that - personal - and none of anyone's business.

I would highly suggest getting the details of this requirement and how it's satisfied.

We carry $250K on our's.

So, according to their rules, they won't let you camp there.
Also, I assume that's on the tow vehicle policy, yes? That will only cover losses incurred by you when you are driving your tow vehicle, if it or the RV causes damage while in motion. That will not cover anything like a visitor in your RV getting hurt, or you doing something foolish or evil, ie., malfeasance, neglect, failure to use due care and caution, etc.

I used to be a licensed TN insurance agent, so I highly, highly recommend contacting this resort and getting the details sorted out.

danemayer

So, according to their rules, they won't let you camp there.
Also, I assume that's on the tow vehicle policy, yes? That will only cover losses incurred by you when you are driving your tow vehicle, if it or the RV causes damage while in motion. That will not cover anything like a visitor in your RV getting hurt, or you doing something foolish or evil, ie., malfeasance, neglect, failure to use due care and caution, etc.

I used to be a licensed TN insurance agent, so I highly, highly recommend contacting this resort and getting the details sorted out.

Except for a few people with Umbrella Policies, there's probably no one going to that park who has $300K of personal liability insurance. Many will have $300K of motor vehicle liability. But how would the park confirm your insurance coverage? Ask you to show your insurance card perhaps? Mine doesn't show the amount of coverage and I don't carry a copy of my policy declarations. I doubt very many do. So the requirement by the park is probably meaningless. And in any case, what is there to sort out? Will asking about it cause them to withdraw the stated requirement? Not likely.

superduty08

I just talked with Brandon at Four Corners about the $300,000 insurance policy. He said that is not being enforced and that the idea is to be sure you do carry insurance on your camper. He figures that most people are financing their rigs and are required to carry insurance anyway. Sooooo don’t let this keep you from attending. It is a non issue for our rally.

superduty08

I want to give a special invitation to the Kentucky members to attend our rally since it appears that there will not be a Ky rally. It’ll be like the early days when we had the Tn/Ky chapter. Y’all come!

thevanhouts

Denise and I have made our reservation

arriving on the 7th and leaving on the 11th.

Site #7

we are looking forward to it.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
We are registered for your rally. We will arrive on April 8th and depart on April 11th. We will be in site
# 17. Looking forward to a great rally!

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
We will be there as well! 4/9-4/11, Site 11. No kids, just the grown folks. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.