• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: August 28
  • Potluck time: 5-7pm

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Welcome to our annual New Jersey chapter rally. We are proud to invite our Heartland family to the north western section of New Jersey for our 2021 Heartland rally. Our Heartland Charity gives back for this rally will be the Wounded Warrior Project. I will post our WWP rally fundraiser page at a later date when it is set up. Our campground owners have been kind enough to hold the same 30 sites as they did for us last year, the sites will be held until the end of March to allow everyone to book their site. Our 50 amp full hook up sites are located on hilltop Circle while there are additional 50 amp full hook up sites located on Dudley Road. Lower knob Hill can fit up to a 32 foot rig. Our 30 amp full service sites are also located on hilltop Circle site C, D, E, F, G. There are additional 30 amp full hook up sites located on Oak Lane sites 14,15,16,17 and 18. We have additional 30 amp sites with water and electric located on hilltop Circle, those sites are site 76 through 84 and the campground will do a complementary honey wagon service for you. Once again we are hoping to have a full-fledged functioning Heartland owners Rally as in the past. We will have a Saturday night potluck, live music and we are planning on several other events which I will announce as we get further along similar to our plans from last year. We are hoping to have our dog and owner of pageant as in the past along with many fun games for all to enjoy. Once again, we expect to have a great time with friends and family. Please be patient when calling our Campground staff they are working at a limited schedule at this time during the winter but they will call you back and they will confirm sites. Please PM or post your site and arrival dates along with your Heartland owners club number.

01- Dawn & Ira Lustgarten #3066 site A, 8/25-30, US Army
02-Pattie & Mike Kaiser site B, 8/25-30, US Navy
03-Ginger & Jamie Walker site C, 8/25-29
04- Karen & Dale Fredrickson site D, 8/25-30, Air Force
05- Jo Anne & Chris site #1 Dudley 8/27-29
06-Carol & Russ Ranck #3244 site E 8/26-30, US Navy
07- Liz & Bill Shaffer #2555 site#2 Dudley 8/25-30
08- Val & Bob Dufek #2858 site#4 Dudley 8/25-29
09- Mary & Dan Loebrich SOB site#5 Dudley 8/25-29
10-Patti & Jon Holbert site# F, 8/26-30 US Navy
11-Fran & Glenn Schaaf #1536 site#6 Dudley 8/26-30 US Army
12-Debbie & Duane Clause SOB site #15 Oak Ln 8/26-31
13-Sharon & Mike B. site #17 Oak Ln 8/27-29
14-Ozzie & Ira Alexander site AA, 8/25-9/1 US Army
15- Kitty & Keith Betham site# G 8/27-29
16-Audrey & Bill Valko site#78 8/27-30 US Navy
17-Danielle & Scott Alvik Hilltop #78 8/27-29

Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Working Agenda-
Friday after dinner ice cream social site A

Saturday morning coffee/cake 8:30 am site A

Pot Luck dinner at 5:30pm Saturday at the pavilion-
- Chapter will be providing Smoked Keilbasa & Sauerkraut.
- please bring some sides and or dessert. Chapter will provide Birthday cake.
- we will live music during dinner and around the fire (weather permitting)

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved for future information

Last edited:

Dawnnira

Reserved for future information and details

Friday- After dinner ice cream social returns
- Friday night fire

Saturday -
-
coffee & pastry/breads
- Carnival Games ( weather permitting )
- 5:30 pm till 7/8 pm depends on weather
- Pot Luck dinner / got your best camouflage dress?
- Live Music
- Saturday night fire

Sunday-
- coffee & pastry/breads

Last edited:

Dawnnira

Our New Jersey Rally Supporters,
Kohler Company, Snap Pad, Flagpole Buddy, Co-Z-Go, TST, American Standard, Cone Fork, Apollo Valves-PRV, Aero Wash, BuggBanner, FEI

Last edited:

Dawnnira

Did you know...

Heartland RV was founded in December 2003 by a group of RV industry veterans led by Brian Brady, formerly President and CEO of Damon Corp.The company started production in March 2004 with a 5th wheel under the Landmark brand name which was introduced in December 2004 at the Louisville Show.Landmark was introduced with industry first features such as a Universal Docking Center (UDC), Texas-sized unobstructed pass through storage, and a patent pending front cap design for an 88 degree turn with a short box truck. The first Landmark floorplan was the Golden Gate model (a 36’ 3-slide unit).

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Did you know...

Heartland RV was founded in December 2003 by a group of RV industry veterans led by Brian Brady, formerly President and CEO of Damon Corp.The company started production in March 2004 with a 5th wheel under the Landmark brand name which was introduced in December 2004 at the Louisville Show.Landmark was introduced with industry first features such as a Universal Docking Center (UDC), Texas-sized unobstructed pass through storage, and a patent pending front cap design for an 88 degree turn with a short box truck. The first Landmark floorplan was the Golden Gate model (a 36’ 3-slide unit).

You found some great facts! I loved the maple finish cabinets and trim as well as the carpet in those early units. Some interior and exterior pictures of my 2005 Landmark Mt. Rushmore - link.

Dawnnira

SOB ALERT - SOB ALERT

​Mary & Dan will be joining us with their Grand Design, happy to have ya!

Dawnnira

** Throwback Camping Thursday **

Lets try it...post your photo. Something that you consider somewhat aged with camping it.

A96CF646-11FC-4B2A-9E1F-C6FADA50ED76.jpg

Baby Dawn with her parents camping along the Delaware Water Gap. Four adults and a baby in a truck camper. Without giving you the year....gas was .37 cents a gallon and the Ford has a carburetor and no pollution controls. Otis was sitting on the dock of the bay, Dawn has been camping for some time

Dawnnira

Proud to announce a new New Jersey Rally supporter...Apollo Valves! Have you had water pressure problems? You could be the lucky winner Of a PRV this year...

safe travels

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
** Throwback Camping Thursday **

Lets try it...post your photo. Something that you consider somewhat aged with camping it.

View attachment 65047

Baby Dawn with her parents camping along the Delaware Water Gap. Four adults and a baby in a truck camper. Without giving you the year....gas was .37 cents a gallon and the Ford has a carburetor and no pollution controls. Otis was sitting on the dock of the bay, Dawn has been camping for some time

If we were home I could document camping with my parents several years before Otis was sitting on that dock.
But alas we be in Texas right now so you’ll just have to take my word for it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

Lyle...we believe. Stay safe down south, remember-bbq lives matter

Dawnnira

Heartland Friends & Family...our fundraising page WWP from last year has been extended to cover our 2021 NJ Owners club Rally. Woohoo! Planning a lot of fun activities, Pageant and eats. New this year is the "Dress your Best Camo Pot Luck Saturday night Dinner" along with a few other surprises. Thank you for everyone's support and willingness to have fun with us. We love the rallies!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=876689479749956&id=100022299331390&sfnsn=mo

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
e4e0492d2f0bfb91a6c9c19aba5add42.jpg

Oldest camping photo I have on the phone.

2008 NorthTrail
Frontier Town Ocean City MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk