2012 Landmark LCI leveling system

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I don't use the "auto" rehook procedures (just a personal thing - like to do it myself), but if your rear stabilizers (assuming you have them) are up, then raising the front legs will not hurt anything. You can raise the entire trailer off the ground (Front first, rear first, little bit at a time) with the system if you want.

blkdodge

Good morning
In the tutorial CD and Manual it shows the rehook procedure, by pushing the right and left arrow buttons at the same time. then the front of the trailer will raise to the point where you disconnected from tow vehicle. When I do this I get an error message the read "function disabled" I called lippert and they stated that you have to raise the front just off level for this auto rehook function to work. Is this true? I dont want to put undue stress or tension on the other 4 legs if not necessary.​

DougS

Doug S
I have never been successful in getting the re-hook feature to work, so I just eye ball it. I also never raise the front jacks without the back jacks raised up first.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
I have the same problem. Unfortunately, Lippert's people do not know what the solution is. Their own service literature gives at least two different opinions. One document says "raise rear jacks first, then activate automatic retract". Another document says "Push Left and right buttons at the same time" with out any reference to raising the rear jacks. On the phone, their service tech said, "the system will not "raise" the front to the height needed to hook up the truck, it will only "lower" the front to that position". I've given up trying to make it work automatically, I just raise or lower it manually. Don't get me wrong, Lippert customer service has been excellent with other issues, but this particular problem has not been resolved. Ken

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
From the Heartland Owners Club home page, at the top of the screen, you'll see "Tools". Click on "Tools", then "Exterior", then "Leveling", then "Lippert" and you'll see the service manual for the Level Up system. Ken