2022 Mallard M312

RichERich

Hello ALL! I’m trying to mount a 50” TV in my 2022 Mallard M312. There’s a flip up wall above the fireplace with all the TV connections on it. I’m trying to figure out if there’s small studs or anything like that to screw into. My stud finder couldn’t read anything. I watched a YouTube video that suggests that there’s a metal plate in the wall but I find anything with magnets. Please help! Thanks!

Attachments

• D99BD98F-7F62-4E36-B9E4-86B9A276B0BB.jpeg
    D99BD98F-7F62-4E36-B9E4-86B9A276B0BB.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

david-steph2018

Looking at the pics, is the bottom trim held on with some screws? If so, can you take that off and see if there are any studs or a backer plate from there?

Danj2718

Hello ALL! I’m trying to mount a 50” TV in my 2022 Mallard M312. There’s a flip up wall above the fireplace with all the TV connections on it. I’m trying to figure out if there’s small studs or anything like that to screw into. My stud finder couldn’t read anything. I watched a YouTube video that suggests that there’s a metal plate in the wall but I find anything with magnets. Please help! Thanks!
Hello, I have a Mallard M335 which has the same setup. I bought a wall mount at Costco or Best Buy (can't remember) and mounted it on that flip-up board with large bolts and nuts with fender washers to spread the pressure out behind the board. I have a TV as large as the opening and have had no issues whatsoever. I was careful not to over torque the nuts because the platform is really two panels and hollow inside. Hope this helps.