Adding on to 4 point Level Up question

mmomega

AnyTimer
As usual, once you buy something the company makes a bigger, better product very soon.
That being said I have the 4 point hydraulic leveling system that comes standard on the Landmarks.

Question is, could you add 2 more jacks to the current system and have the 6 point?
Also, I just began researching this and visually the 4 point and 6 point system control boxes look identical, does anyone know if they are the same system and if it would be as "easy" as adding the additional jacks and hoses into the existing system?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I looked at this a while back. I think they do sell a add on that would add 2 additional legs. Not sure how much cost or what additional items are needed. Let me know what you find as this is one item eventually I would like to add. Unlike the new AC unit that I only wish I could upgrade to.

jbeletti

JD and Glenda,

Lippert can do this upgrade.

2 brackets welded to the frame. 2 jacks added ahead of the front axles. Hydraulic lines to/from new jacks to front gen compartment. Manifolds, solenoids, wiring and a software upgrade.

These are the "for sure" items.

No idea on cost. Call Lippert at the number listed on the portal.

Jim

wildwolfproducts

Did anyone ever get a price on this ? Ours has the 4 jacks and the slow electric jacks on back. It works good and don't know that I would spend the $$ to get 2 more jacks.
Pete