Amazing 6000 miles after Goshen

teasac69

We made our first National Rally this year at Goshen and it was terrific. Even had my favorite music played just for me. (thanks Beletti) We left Goshen with our hearts full (and tummys too) and headed for Maine. Camped a few days with others going our way in Geneva on the Lake, OH and then Buffalo, NY (Grand Island) and of course the great falls. On the Mass where we met some new friends from Goshen and toured their area. On to South Hero, VT and across NH and then to lobster heaven. Forcing ourselves to leave that paradise, we went by Gettysburg and the National Corvette musem in Bowling Green before making a couple river stops on our way home to Texas. 60 days and 6,000 miles and we were blessed beyond measure.

We are eternally grateful to have the blessings and ability to do what we are in retirement. Thanks to everyone we met, dined with, toured with, enjoyed sharing pictures with and know they each enriched our lives. We posted all our travels on my FB account for friends and family that like to go with us. It was amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wondering where you had been. Need to find you in fb I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlw930

Sounds like a great summer, Tim! Good to hear Becky and you are enjoying the RV life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk