Apparent mini Heartland Rally in Delhi, CA!

RottsNScotts

I am currently staying at the Merced River RV Resort in Delhi, CA while I train Boomer. As I was walking the hounds around, I realized there are currently 3 Cyclones, 2 Big Horns, a Landmark and a North Country in the park!

Have only greeted the owner of the Landmark and the North Country as I have been running around for dog shows and training...

BusManRG

I am currently staying at the Merced River RV Resort in Delhi, CA while I train Boomer. As I was walking the hounds around, I realized there are currently 3 Cyclones, 2 Big Horns, a Landmark and a North Country in the park!

Have only greeted the owner of the Landmark and the North Country as I have been running around for dog shows and training...

Cool! There are many of us that live in the area. I've never been out there and it's only about 20 miles away...how is it??? We're always looking for someplace close for the weekend.

RottsNScotts

There are things I like a lot about this park, especially now that they moved me closer to the facilities!

It is mostly well kept, lots of green grass and trees. It has TWO off leash dog parks; they are attached and one is large, the other smaller but not small; good for potty breaks if the big one has dogs already there. They just resealed the driveways with crushed rock and sealant so dust is much better as well as the grass coming in.

It is BUSY! But even with so many rigs here, it is quiet and spaces are mostly a good distance apart. It is on the river but they do not allow swimming; they do allow fishing.

I would recommend it but be sure to make reservations!