At Campfest, Manitowoc, WI.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Another Mini Heartland Rally is in process. We have 5 Bighorns, 3 Sundances and a couple of SOB's in our little "quiet area" at the Manitowoc Fairgrounds. It' a weekend long party hosted by 4 area dealerships as appreciation for our business. Pictures later today I hope.

Ray LeTourneau

One thing I was surprised at and haven't had a chance to ask, there are no Heartland trailers on display. Not too cool in my opinion. Especially when they list Heartland as one of the sponsors. Hmmm, maybe they're sold out? There are about a dozen others including a Jayco Designer. It has GVRW of 15,600# and running Goodyear Marathons LR"E". Imagine that! It also has a dinky closet in front and no W/D hookups. Other than that it's not too bad.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We are also at Campfest. And it's a great time. Even had Elvis stop in this evening to sing a few songs. Here are a couple of pics, more to follow. I think.

Peace
Dave

Attachments

• Elvis.jpg
    Elvis.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Social Hour.jpg
    Social Hour.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 41

jimtoo

And just how did you rate Elvis???? He did not even make the Heartland National in Goshen this year... :D

Ray LeTourneau

And just how did you rate Elvis???? He did not even make the Heartland National in Goshen this year... :D
I would have to give him a solid 8! He had a very good voice and his mannerisms, while not an exact replica of the real Elvis, were very good. There was a spot light on him throughout the performance and his shadow profile was very realistic. A fun show.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Congrad, to the Heartland owners girls bean bag golf team The desperate housewife's ,at the Campfest for winning $15.00 gift certi. each for last place in bean bag golf.GREAT GOING! Nancy Hromek,Mary Hromek, Karen Vredeveld and Blanca Forth (TRAVELER07)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well I finally got some Campfest pics posted. Some are ours and some are from TRAVELER07 (Blanca). The dealers really put on a good customer appreciation event. And everybody had a good time. If any other attendees have pics, send them to me and I will get them posted. See them HERE.

Peace
Dave