Auto levelers on these?

wildwolfproducts

Anyone that has added the Lippert Level Up system or the Bigfoot Auto leveling system? As we don't want to buy any unit that we can't get one of these on. As I can't handle getting down to level with the normal jacks on back and don't want the standard electric jacks. Would rather have one of the above and be able to just push the button and have the unit off the truck then push one and its level.
Also we like the TI unit, but were planning on a Cameo. And if they get started back up and look solid we may well still go with that unit next spring when we do buy.
Pete

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Here is a link to a recent thread on this subject.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/27418-Auto-Leveling-system

We have a BH3185RL and ordered it from the factory with the four point leveling system. It is really slick and makes life simple since it is all automatic. It is a very affordable option if added at the factory since the main hydraulic system is already in place and you are just adding two more jacks and incorporating the electric stabilizers.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We have the Bigfoot Auto Leveling system on our BH. Once I remove the trailer from the TV I push a button and it levels the trailer. I do not have hydraulic lines running to the jacks. Each jack is self contained and has it's own pump. I have never had a problem leveling the trailer no matter how unlevel the site might be.

BC

donr827

I was at the Tampa RV show last week and liked several of the BH floor plans. When I looked at the options list I did not see the automatic leveling system listed. Glad to see that it is an option.
Don