Big Country Dining Chairs

sgreene63

Hello to all. I'm a new member and look forward to the valuable information shared by the group. We purchased our 2019 3560SS last summer and love the unit. We are, however, not too pleased with the folding dining chairs that make up the set of 4 that came with the unit. I approached our dealer inquiring about purchasing another set of non-folding chairs to match the two that came with the unit and was told it would be $960 (includes $300 freight for the pair.) While I'd like to have another set of these chairs and store the folding set this seems outrageous for these items. Has anyone on this forum found a source for items such as these outside of the dealership? If so......please share and thank you.

:cool:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I would call Heartland parts direct and ask. Don't go through your dealer.

danemayer

Are there still a bunch of furniture manufacturers in North Carolina? Maybe visit a few places that sell direct. If you can't find 2 that are a close match, you could probably still save money buying 4 new chairs.

sgreene63

Are there still a bunch of furniture manufacturers in North Carolina? Maybe visit a few places that sell direct. If you can't find 2 that are a close match, you could probably still save money buying 4 new chairs.

That is my next option. I actually work for a furniture company but the finish on the chairs as well as the material inside the coach would be difficult to match.

danemayer

Our trailer came with 4 fixed chairs. We decided to store 2 of them and get 2 matching folding chairs. I think we got a close match from Wayfair.com at a reasonable price. The seats had fabric that didn't match. Heartland ordered fabric for us from their chair supplier and it was pretty simple for us to recover the new chairs.

sgreene63

Our trailer came with 4 fixed chairs. We decided to store 2 of them and get 2 matching folding chairs. I think we got a close match from Wayfair.com at a reasonable price. The seats had fabric that didn't match. Heartland ordered fabric for us from their chair supplier and it was pretty simple for us to recover the new chairs.

Thanks........I have the opposite issue. Still waiting to see what Heartland will do direct. Hopefully they'll be able to sell them to me directly.

sgreene63

Hello to all. I'm a new member and look forward to the valuable information shared by the group. We purchased our 2019 3560SS last summer and love the unit. We are, however, not too pleased with the folding dining chairs that make up the set of 4 that came with the unit. I approached our dealer inquiring about purchasing another set of non-folding chairs to match the two that came with the unit and was told it would be $960 (includes $300 freight for the pair.) While I'd like to have another set of these chairs and store the folding set this seems outrageous for these items. Has anyone on this forum found a source for items such as these outside of the dealership? If so......please share and thank you.

:cool:

Heartland does sell direct to consumers which makes this process much easier. The retail price for the chair is $173 plus freight. Still high but a lot less than dealership pricing.

Steve