Blown Fuse & "General" Circuit Breaker

The Mallard M210RB was fine on a trip a week ago. I plugged it into house power today with nothing on and it drew 9A immediately. I checked again to confirm, nothing on. After a couple of minutes, the electrical panel fan kicked on. I flipped open the panel and noticed the furnace fuse was blown. I replaced with a 15A fuse and it blew again. I pulled the fuse and left it empty. Meanwhile, surge is still showing 9A. I manually throw breakers one at a time to isolate the circuit and throwing the breaker labeled "General" drops surge to 0A. I searched the forum search and interwebs. Nothing. Anyone know what the "General" breaker controls and the possible connection between the blown furnace fuse, the fan continuously running and the General circuit drawing 9A? Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.
CaptMark

My battery is low, which I considered the issue, but couldn't make the connection to the blown furnace fuse. Any thoughts on that?
Thanks, CaptMark

The battery is now fully charged. I plugged in a new 15A furnace fuse and it has not blown again.

The only remaining issue is the electrical panel fan kicked on immediately when I switched the General breaker on and it is drawing 4A. The tt is not hot. It's morning and chilly here in the NE.

I'm thinking reset by shutting all breakers down and disconnect/reconnecting the battery. See if that shuts the fan off.

Trying to figure out what would cause the Converter to be hot and require the fan immediately when I apply power after a night in the 50s.