Camping World Wentzville

Tree14

Just be prepared I tried for over 3 months to get a stackable washer and dryer for our new Cyclone 4200 to no avail. They said that they could not order me one or they could not guarantee me one for and it might come in or it may not come in in 5 weeks. I spoke to the manager and she did not help at all the service group is a great group of guys but their hands are tied. Well things changed I called the Columbia store and what an amazing place to go Columbia Missouri Camping World rocks they are the best ! Jeff in service is the best he goes above and beyond anyone I have ever met and so does the rest of the group. Our Cyclone is up there right now getting washer and dryer installed for our trip to Sturgis next Friday it may take us longer to go get it but I know that the average experience in their service department is 27 years. When I went to the Wentzville store to pick up my washer and dryer oh I dropped it off Saturday because they said they could get it in and when I went Tuesday to drop off the RV they didn't know who I was? So I picked up the washer and dryer and we headed to Columbia and I'm picking it up on Saturday. Thank you Camping World Columbia Missouri you all can't go wrong stopping by there tell Jeff I sent you and you will not be disappointed. Happy travels to everyone

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

dlw930

Just be prepared I tried for over 3 months to get a stackable washer and dryer for our new Cyclone 4200 to no avail. They said that they could not order me one or they could not guarantee me one for and it might come in or it may not come in in 5 weeks. I spoke to the manager and she did not help at all the service group is a great group of guys but their hands are tied. Well things changed I called the Columbia store and what an amazing place to go Columbia Missouri Camping World rocks they are the best ! Jeff in service is the best he goes above and beyond anyone I have ever met and so does the rest of the group. Our Cyclone is up there right now getting washer and dryer installed for our trip to Sturgis next Friday it may take us longer to go get it but I know that the average experience in their service department is 27 years. When I went to the Wentzville store to pick up my washer and dryer oh I dropped it off Saturday because they said they could get it in and when I went Tuesday to drop off the RV they didn't know who I was? So I picked up the washer and dryer and we headed to Columbia and I'm picking it up on Saturday. Thank you Camping World Columbia Missouri you all can't go wrong stopping by there tell Jeff I sent you and you will not be disappointed. Happy travels to everyone

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Before the Columbia store was a CW, it was highly respected as Loveall RVs for years. We shopped, but didn't buy, from Loveall's. I suspect many of Loveall's service staff stayed when it sold to CW. Good to hear you're having good experience there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk