Cody, WY July 29 - August 2, 2014 Hells Angel National Rally

MTPockets

We are Camp Hosting near Cody at Buffalo Bill State Park, North Fork Campground and have been advised that we are bringing in extra Law enforcement from July 29 thru August 2nd as the Hells Angels National Rally is being held in Cody, WY for those five days. We don't believe there will be any members camping here at Buffalo Bill, but we'll be ready just in case. Cody should be interesting those five days - FYI. Any Heartland Owners members of the Angels?

olcoon

I tried a few years ago, but they said I was too scrufty & would ruin their image!!! :angel::rolleyes:

Be careful, they don't need an excuse for anything!

Grey Ghost

I was part of the "Widow Makers" in Vietnam but Hells Angels didn't want anything to do with me, said I was to rough for them!! :)

'Lil Guy'

After all the research and reservations for the 2 week trip we were taking, we decided to try it later on due to the fact the Angels were coming up. Decided to go to Ruidoso, New Mexico instead. Haven't Been there before even though we went to Lincoln once. After another round of research, we opted for the Bonito Hollow RV park. Seem to be the nicest one in the area. Still looking forward to our future trip up to Wyoming and Montana. So much to see. Probably wait till I retire and take a 4 to 6 week trip up there.