Fresh Water Overflow Line

redcrane

Recently bought an TR SLE 25 from Camping World Birmingham, Al. I am a new camper and only used the rig one time at Camping World for their training. I have read a lot about camping especial since I bought the trailer.
My question is where is the fresh water tank overflow line? I can see and have used the drain line for winterizing. Lucky I did because we had three days of the coldest weather ever recorded. PHEW! Thanks to my seasoned RVing brothers advice.
I have looked over the forum and cant seem to find the answer. I have viewed the diagram in the manual but that doesn't really tell me where it is or I dont know how to read it.
THANKS A BUNCH!!!I'm sure I will have more questions later.

jimtoo

Re: Fresh Water OverFlow Line

Hi recrane,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't help with the information, but I'm sure some of the other Heartland family will jump in soon with an answer for you.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

I just found mine last week, as a matter of fact I didn't even know they were there until my tank backfilled through the pump while hooked to city water. I have a landmark san Antonio and they are sticking through the top of the frame on both sides of the house. If yours is similar look along the outsides of the frame in the same area where the drain hose comes out of the belly. Mine are red pex with plastic 90 degree elbows

danemayer

Hi redcrane,

If you have the 4-way Anderson valve that switches between city water, tank fill, normal (pump operation), and sanitize, then you probably have overflow pex lines as TexasTraveler described.

If you have "gravity-fill" where a hose is inserted into the fresh water fill tube, I'm not sure there is an overflow. On gravity-fill systems, the Heartland Trailer manual warns that overfilling may cause damage to the tank.