Furrion Cooktop FGH4ZSA Center Burner

Short-Bed-Dually

2017 Bighorn 3575EL with a Furrion FGH4ZSA cooktop, the center burner lights fine and burns for 3 to 6 minutes and then cuts off. After relighting it does the same thing again. Sometimes it works fine but not very often. Any ideas on a fix for this problem? No problems with the other burners.Furrion FGH4ZSA Cooktop.jpg

NYSUPstater

I cannot answer this question directly cuz the wife is chief user of it, but from what I gather the Furrion stoves are junk. Insignia's are much better. Shoot,, the micro, tv's and A/C's are branded Furious as well. Fridge is Norcold.

jmarnell

These burners should each have a wire probe called a thermocouple that detects the heat from the flame. If it's not detecting heat from the flame correctly it will shut off the gas flow. I've had similar problems on other propane devices and that's usually the culprit. Not sure how you check it or replace it on the Furrion though. Hopefully someone else will know.

Short-Bed-Dually

These burners should each have a wire probe called a thermocouple that detects the heat from the flame. If it's not detecting heat from the flame correctly it will shut off the gas flow. I've had similar problems on other propane devices and that's usually the culprit. Not sure how you check it or replace it on the Furrion though. Hopefully someone else will know.
I'll need to take it apart and look, thanks.