Furrion TV in Keystone RV

bodeen

I have just purchased a 2019 Montana High Country with two Furrion TVs these are the most crappiest pieces of junk. In this day and age Keystone is using the cheapest tvs they can find, you spend a $100th on a new unit and can not even watch a movie on a flash drive. Costco sells Smart TV's for under $500.00 and Keystone sells junk in there 5th wheels high end trailers.

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi bodeen,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Most of our members own Heartland RVs, but you're certainly welcome here.

NYSUPstater

Lippert owns Furrion. My son (resident tech guru) said that we as well cannot watch movies via thumb drive either (we have 2 Furrion tv's as well) but said we can if in right format. Didn't elaborate. So far, both of them have been no problem.

Matt750

I have just purchased a 2019 Montana High Country with two Furrion TVs these are the most crappiest pieces of junk. In this day and age Keystone is using the cheapest tvs they can find, you spend a $100th on a new unit and can not even watch a movie on a flash drive. Costco sells Smart TV's for under $500.00 and Keystone sells junk in there 5th wheels high end trailers.

You have Furrion tv’s? How did you get so lucky?! We have a Cyclone with four “Summit” branded Tv’s. Really though, watching tv through our Directv Winegard Trav’ler, they’re not bad. Not the greatest, but not the worst either. At some point down the mod list I’ll replace them. As you said, you can get a decent tv for pretty cheap these days. I guess they throw in tv’s to say “look, it has “x” size/amount of tv’s”. No big deal for me. I’ll just go buy what I like. Just think, if they put in a Samsung, but you like Sony instead, would you be mad that they did ask you what you wanted? I think they just throw in something to get you going.

Last edited:

jayc

Legendary Member
We have Insignia tv's in our Landmark and are very happy with the HD signal from the Traveler antenna on Dish network.

sengli

Our original big horn in 2013 had all sony components. Now our 2015 landmark has LG TV's, and they work and loom very good. Although the OEM samsung DVD player already died in the first three months. They are all throw aways these days anyway.