Greystone Fireplace SF103-35

Cscaserto

Hi All - first post! I have a 2015 Big Country 3070 RE and the bulbs on the Greystone SF103-35 fireplace need to be replaced. Also the inside needs to be cleaned out. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to do this without taking the entire rv apart. The fireplace is surrounded by a molded plastic brick wall and behind it is a wooden frame all nailed, screwed and bolted together. It’s like a fortress! I can’t remove the molded plastic brick and I can’t get behind it because of this frame construction. There are no screws in the front and nothing to take off that I can see. Please help - I appreciate all your responses. Thanks!

Attachments

• 9F39E6C4-92A1-4AE1-8BDA-2DD4BC7A479C.jpeg
    9F39E6C4-92A1-4AE1-8BDA-2DD4BC7A479C.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi All - first post! I have a 2015 Big Country 3070 RE and the bulbs on the Greystone SF103-35 fireplace need to be replaced. Also the inside needs to be cleaned out. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to do this without taking the entire rv apart. The fireplace is surrounded by a molded plastic brick wall and behind it is a wooden frame all nailed, screwed and bolted together. It’s like a fortress! I can’t remove the molded plastic brick and I can’t get behind it because of this frame construction. There are no screws in the front and nothing to take off that I can see. Please help - I appreciate all your responses. Thanks!
We had a ‘14 3010 Bighorn. Same fireplace facade. To remove the fireplace you’ll have to remove that faux stone panel to access the screws securing the it. It’s held in place with a lot of wire nails. A flat pry bar will be your friend

I reattached the panel the same way with my brad nailer. Or you could use some small screws