Heartland Sightings

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Friday afternoon Renee and I took our golf car to Ocean Lakes cg to put it in storage until we could get there in a few weeks.Our daughter and son n law normally pull it down there for us but this year my son n law wanted to drive his new(new to him) car and they would not be able to pull it for us.I told him that was fine and I did not blame him for wanting to show his car off.It is a pretty thing.So after dropping it off we felt like we had to see the beach before coming back home.While driving through he cg we saw two Sundances.Neither had a Owners club tag.One of these was from Tenessee.While driving back up hwy 501,near Conway,SC we saw a Cyclone headed toward the beach.Also past two dealerships that sold Heartland products.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Wish we known you were coming through this area. We could have met you guys coming down 20.

Sam and I rode up up to Lee State park last night. Saw a very large North Country there. No one was out though. The horse flies are were terrible.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
That would have been nice and we talked about you guys when we saw a sign to your home town.It was all good so don't worry.It was a quick trip.But a good one.I didn't mind the drive or the spending time with my lady,but I am very strongly considering buying a Swivel wheel to haul the golf cart.I still need more info. before I make the purchase.