Heartland warranty!

Heartland told me my recliner parts are on their way ,but reading posts It looks it will be awhile lol, don't get me wrong we love our trailer , but I have fixed a lot of things ! Manufacturer should have PDI system before our trailers leave the Factory a lot of poor workmanship. I don't think it is up to the dealer to fix everything, considering that we were after a front living room model ,the dealer we bought from is completely useless!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Pirana

the sofa was broken from the beginning and we were told they would open a case immediately. which they did. heartland then passed the buck to the sofa manufacturer and we are still waiting.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you have been waiting since February its time to make a call to Heartland Customer Service. 574-262-8030.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had to wait for a replacement loveseat from The end of January to the middle of March, but we were told up front it could take 4-6 weeks. This was coming from Lippert. The shipping seemed to take forever -- was told a variety of delivery dates before it actually arrived at the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kowAlski631

yes....dealer told me in a week. so gleefully the end is near! lol

If we were in your position, we'd follow up with Heartland to find out the sequence of events. That would let us know whether or not to continue using that dealer. Just saying.......

Pirana

well its been a long time but today I picked up my 5th wheel....they actually finished the work 2 weeks ago, but I couldnt go to pick it up. They apparently did all the pointed defects. For now everything looks OK and we hope to enjoy our RV on our next trip next week. RV was washed and cleaned inside...and ready for pick up opened and hooked up for my inspection at the service bay. For now everything looks good...the work was done at ExploreUSA RV center in Mesquite, TX.

larkinstuart

Our new 2017, 3270 Bighorn is at LaMesaRv, Davis, Ca. for warranty work. The driver side LP tank is not sitting in it's cradle correctly. Can' set the tank in there level, the tank wobbles. Heartland has denied the claim for fixing it. There is a tear in the Linoleum coming from the big slide, again Heartland has denied repairing it. There is a bubble in roof, door side and some debris or a hard piece of something protruding on top of the roof. Heartland again denied as per design and said it could be some hard silicon under the rubber roof, as per design and has denied the repair.
What problems are we going to encounter on this roof?? Tears and leakage??? Linoleum tear getting larger, seems logical that the slide is doing something. Why won't they look into the mechanism of that slide?? I realize there are issues with a new rig, but why does the dealer and customer have to jump through so many hoops to correct a problem. Will be calling customer service in the morning.

danemayer

Our new 2017, 3270 Bighorn is at LaMesaRv, Davis, Ca. for warranty work. The driver side LP tank is not sitting in it's cradle correctly. Can' set the tank in there level, the tank wobbles. Heartland has denied the claim for fixing it. There is a tear in the Linoleum coming from the big slide, again Heartland has denied repairing it. There is a bubble in roof, door side and some debris or a hard piece of something protruding on top of the roof. Heartland again denied as per design and said it could be some hard silicon under the rubber roof, as per design and has denied the repair.
What problems are we going to encounter on this roof?? Tears and leakage??? Linoleum tear getting larger, seems logical that the slide is doing something. Why won't they look into the mechanism of that slide?? I realize there are issues with a new rig, but why does the dealer and customer have to jump through so many hoops to correct a problem. Will be calling customer service in the morning.

You should call Customer Service. The dealer may have described the issues differently from the way you see them. A direct conversation will help. If you have pictures you can email, that will also help.

larkinstuart

Thank, I could get pictures but, Davis is 180 miles on way from Fresno. The dealer stated they sent pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

kowAlski631

Perhaps we're jaded, but the dealer saying that they've sent pictures or described something and it was rejected reminds me of when someone tells me that "this won't hurt at all". If the dealer says that they sent pictures, tell them that you'd like a copy for your file and to reference when you are speaking with Heartland.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
2 Bighorns, same dealer. Items of concern (warranty), both times, dealer service mgr took photos, submitted same, authorization returned by HL, WO printed, parts ordered, appointment made to replace. Both times start to finish same day.
Liking my dealer's service center a bunch!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank, I could get pictures but, Davis is 180 miles on way from Fresno. The dealer stated they sent pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Maybe ask the dealer to send you the pictures they sent Heartland. At least you know what Heartland saw.
Roger

The dealer where I bought my Bighorn and the dealer in my home I wouldn't let them work on my wheel barrel lol ! I dealt with Robert in warranty he gave me awesome service .sent out our chair and inverter,had them in a week. I did all my own repairs. It's sad that there some dealers that don't have any customer service!