Heartlands in the Keys

cjhicks

We are staying at Grassy Key RV Resort in Marathon Fla. and had a Cyclone from New Mexico pull in yesterday and there is another Bighorn from Maryland just up the road at another Campground. Oh by the way the Temps where in the 80's here today and NO WHITE STUFF on the ground :cool:

Tom of Ypsi

Gotta Luv them Keys. We have been going down there since the mid 70's. Really thinking about wintering down there next year instead of southern Texas. Great place for a Heartland Rally.

beasleyrl

Better stay down there. DC area is expecting 16-24 inches tomorrow and more on Tuesday! I'll take the sand and blue water of the Keys ANY DAY over the snow!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Go ahead Calvin! Rub it in!!:D Sounds like you guys are in the right place. Enjoy, we'll see you in April!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Better stay down there. DC area is expecting 16-24 inches tomorrow and more on Tuesday! I'll take the sand and blue water of the Keys ANY DAY over the snow!

Weather Channel said if they do get that much, it will break an 88 year record.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey Mike,

You start digging on your end and I'll start on mine and we should meet in the middle in a couple of weeks:eek:! It's already coming down hard here right now!