JGW RV Resort in Redding, CA.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
A Landmark Augusta pulled in today. We got to talk to the owners who had just had some warranty work done in Redding. They are from Nevada and bought their trailer there. I told them about the forum, and we talked general kinds of stuff for a few minutes. They might get registered at some point because they sounded like they would like the access to the info available. I gave them Mike Moreland's cell number since they wanted to give good reviews for the repair shop they had just used.

Maybe we'll hear from them sometime.

Kristy

Gaffer

Hey Kristy, I heard good things about JGW at the rally. Do you have favorite spots that you like to use there? I hear that there are some nice back in spots overlooking the river.

PJ

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry for the late reply, but internet has been down for a few days. We do have a favorite spot, but its hard to get. Site 20 has a big yard for the dog pen and it looks out to the river across the green lawn. Any of the pull throughs in the middle is good, but 20 is our favorite. Now if you're in it when we get there, we'll have problems!
lol
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
They said it used to be Dan Gamel, but was now named B and B or something like that. They said "Jack" had done a great job for them.
Kristy

azbound

I thought that mite be the place, The owner Scott was the manager when it was Dan Gamels. They had only been open for a short time when we left for the winter and was wondering if they were still open, you never know these days.