Just curious about TV for outside the unit.

Looking at the purchase of a Heartland Wilderness 3150 and was curious about TV for outside the unit. Ya know football Saturday still happens especially when camping.. Can you get an additional TV mount on the outside? I want to be able to watch while outside the unit on beautiful days.

Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi Pikespeakcogrl.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of our other Wilderness owners will jump in with the info your looking for.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

There is a small one in the outside kitchen of the 3150 DS , but I thought about maybe a larger one I could place put up somewhere else. Didn't know if adding a cable outlet additionally was an option.

Thanks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
There is a small one in the outside kitchen of the 3150 DS , but I thought about maybe a larger one I could place put up somewhere else. Didn't know if adding a cable outlet additionally was an option.

Thanks

There should be a coax connection either in the outside kitchen or in the basement/cubby hole.

You could always set a bigger screen on a table, which is what I plan on doing as if I were to mount a TV in our basement, it would have to be a small one (probably a 19" TV).