La Hacienda RV Resort in Austin, TX

danemayer

We're at La Hacienda Resort for a week while visiting friends and getting our regular medical checkups. Took a walk around the park this evening and saw 10 Heartland rigs. There might be more because we didn't walk every row. Several Cyclones, a Landmark, a Gateway, a Sundance and several Bighorns.

cgaskins

We're at La Hacienda Resort for a week while visiting friends and getting our regular medical checkups. Took a walk around the park this evening and saw 10 Heartland rigs. There might be more because we didn't walk every row. Several Cyclones, a Landmark, a Gateway, a Sundance and several Bighorns.

Well hello neighbor!! I store my RV just over the fence on a friend's property that backs up to La Hacienda. (It is not there right now as I took it to the dealership to figure out the inverter / fridge issue.) Anyway, enjoy. I live about 4 miles near the corner of 2222 and 620. How long are you in town?

-Chris

danemayer

Hi Chris,

We're just here for the week, leaving Sunday. In June we sold our home in Canyon Creek, off 620 a mile from Anderson Mill. We're here to catch up with friends and take care of some routine stuff before heading back to east Texas.