Level up installation in Western U S

djlogan

Where somewhere near the Western US can I get a Level Up installed? I'm particularly interested in hearing first hand experience with an installation done somewhere other than Goshen. I would like to have TrailAire do my installation but Indiana is just too far

jbeletti

Your best bet, in order to get accurate and complete info is to call Lippert for the list. Then circle back here and ask for feedback on a specific location.

In the mean time, someone here may know of a place near you.

Jim

hcriddle

djlogan,

I went from electric front jacks to the 6 point Level-up at the Goshen rally in June. What a difference! It was worth every penny! I love being able to push a button and walk away and while I am hooking up water the coach is leveled out and ready to go.

jbeletti

I have our 4-pt leveling now and on the last coach. 3 coaches ago, I had likely the first 6-pt LevelUp not on a MobileSuites. We were trying it out at that time.

Anyway - LOVE it! Would NEVER be without it on a coach. Do yourself a favor and have it or something similar (Bigfoot, Reico-Titan etc) done.

R.Pratt

I really would suggest making the drive, Kelly in the front office was great and John did an incredible installation job! Chicago is about 3 hours away and kills the time
i will never own another rig without the system!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I've had the 6-point level up since June of '09...it's been flawless, and I will never own another coach without it. I too would make the drive to have it done by Ron at Lippert. He's been installing this system since it was developed by Trailair...nobody knows it better!

olcoon

djlogan,
This is from the Level Up web site looked like the only place in the"West" that sold it was in TX. However digging in Lippert's website, I found 2 Lippert locations in the West, one in Utah, and another in Idaho. These are Lippert locations. Hope this helps!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Just got off the phone with the folks in Utah. They do not install the level up system. Dang-it!!

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
The Idaho location deals with interior furniture and fabrics. There is a Lippert plant in Pendleton Oregon that builds frames and axles.

djlogan

I think Lippert is missing the boat by not having more installation sites. From the western US, you're close to 1800 miles from the nearest level up installer