Living room TV in 3560SS sounds muffeled

bigdob24

The Furrion TV in the living room sounds muffled as the speaker points back into the wall.
The bedroom TV sounds great
Ive tried adjusting the sound in the menu with no luck, don’t think I missed anything.
My solution is a sound bar at the base of the tv, has anyone removed the tv ?
Cant locate a disconnect on the mount and nothing in the paper work.
Anybody have the trick to get it off the wall so I can hook up a sound bar?
Dont want to break anything😉
Thanks
BD

danemayer

It may be the type in the attached drawing. Loosen the screw from below (a mirror will help), tilt the bottom away from the wall an inch or so, lift up off the upper bracket.

Attachments

• TV Mount Crimson_F46_TV_Mounting screw.jpg
    TV Mount Crimson_F46_TV_Mounting screw.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20

bigdob24

Just had a quick look with a mirror and can’t see a screw from the bottom.
looks like there’s two clips on the top of the mount , but can’t figure out how they release yet.
Ill try tomorrow and see if I can figure it out, may have to consult the factory .
Thanks
BD

bigdob24

I PMed another guy that had posted about this awhile back and he says two screws on the bottom that secure the tv to the backing. Remove these and lift up to remove off the mount
Ill be able to figure out exactly what I have today with all the info you’ve provided
Thanks
BD

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I remember looking at mine before it was stolen. I was also checking into the sound which was awful as was the furrion soundbar. After the theft (they obviously had no problem removing the tv) I removed the whole black panel and replaced it all with a swing arm mount like the landmark has. I also installed shelving behind it. much better than original setup.