Outside & garage speaker switche doesn'tt work Cyclone 3612

We have two switches for our audio system, one turns inside speakers on or off, the other switches to outside speakers or garage speakers, or nether. They have both worked for the past 3 years, but now the switch for garage or outside has stopped working. The connection to the switches appear to be ok. Perhaps switch failure? How do I order new switches?

Lou_and_Bette

Buzz, on our RoadWarrior, that same thing started happening. It turned out, one of the wires that had the slip on connectors was loose and I would lose the speakers. This poor connection was not obvious. Try exposing all the connections and start gently wiggling the wires while listening to one set of the non-functioning speakers to find a loose connection. Good luck, it's a rat's where all those audio wires come together.

TXTiger

I have the same set up in my Cyclone. My head unit went bad and when I replaced it I took off the cover and all the speaker wires were barely attached to the connectors on the back . Most of them pulled off and I had to reattach them. Now I have a lot of static on my outside speakers. Haven't got around to pulling it off again and reattaching the speaker wires yet.

Thanks for the input. I have jiggled the slip on connectors, and still no audio to outside or garage speakers. All slip-on connectors appear to be connected properly. I think I will contact the factory to get replacement switches. I had a momentary switch for the front landing gear go bad, so I am not too confident about Heartland's switches.