Recommended RV Service Centers

mixie57

Not sure where to post this question; I would like to know who you recommend for extended warranty service in Elkhart IN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Not sure where to post this question; I would like to know who you recommend for extended warranty service in Elkhart IN?

Hi mixie57,

I'm not sure what you mean by "extended warranty service". Do you mean you're looking for a place to get your trailer repaired at your expense? Or do you have some type of extended warranty coverage from a 3rd party and are wondering what service locations your policy will authorize?

mixie57

Hi mixie57,

I'm not sure what you mean by "extended warranty service". Do you mean you're looking for a place to get your trailer repaired at your expense? Or do you have some type of extended warranty coverage from a 3rd party and are wondering what service locations your policy will authorize?

We have an extended warranty (Cornerstone) that we purchased with the rv. It has almost paid for itself since the manufacturer warranty expired. The warranty covers all major repairs anywhere but doesn't cover shipping or the initial service charge for the mobile RV services. We are going up to Elkhart and leaving our RV there for repairs to save us the freight/shipping on the parts. We just need to locate a reliable repair center to leave it with. Heartland recommended Charger Enterprises however we have not been able to reach them to schedule the drop off & repairs.

wdk450

I can't recommend an RV repairer in Elkhart from personal experience, but here is a listing page from the RVServiceReviews.com website for Indiana, sorted by cities. Scroll down to the Elkhart listings, there are a bunch including Charger Enterprises. Don't let the listings just saying that their Class A Diesel was the only history for that company, call them anyways if you are interested in them. Rv's basically aren't all that different for many of the problems encountered.

http://rvservicereviews.com/StateLi...D=&ZipCode=&Miles=&SearchState=&KeywordState=