Remove Living Room TV

I am trying to remove the factory TV in the living room of my TQ 325. I want to add a RCA switch box so I can add a satellite reciever and be able to switch between my DVD player and satellite. Does anyone know how to remove the TV off of the mount. I have tried to figure it out several times and dont want to go pulling on stuff when I dont know what type of mount it is mounted with and how to remove it. Any help would be great. Thanks

SNOKING

Have you researched the TV to see how many HDMI, component and composite input the TV has? Most newer TVs have inputs for several devices.

Migth be a screw up under the bottom of the TV that has to be loosen, then you tip the bottom out and lift it up and off. Try taking pictures with your smart phone to learn what holds it. Chris

THanks for the reply Snoking. It does have 2 HDMI however the Boss audio DVD player and my standard definition sat box bot that RCA and it only has 1 of those. Due to the shelf that is above the entrance door, I dont see a way to get a screw drive in there. Great idea though I might just stick my phone under the TV and snap a few pics and see if I can determine how to remove it. I will post some pics of it tomorrow if I cant figure it out tonight so you can see what I am dealing with. Thanks.

flashkow

You need Phillips screw driver to start. There are screws in the verticle brackets which you must loosen to lift tv off bracket. this is a tedious job and hard to work with because of flush mount design. the screws are in the side of the verticle brackets. I replaced my tv mount with a retractable swivel mount to make it easier to make connections. I put 2 eye bolts on back of mounting box so I can bungee tv during transport.
I hpe this helps you out.

I think I found the screws you are talking about. They did not make these with the intent on ever moving or replacing them. Once I get it down I am going to go with a swivel mount as well. Thanks for the help. Now I just have to figure out how to make everything work together (probably easier said than done).