Shiny new Bighorn in the wild ( Texas NASCAR race)

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
20170408_152559.jpg

Seen the post on you being here and I remembered to look for the new rig and get a picture of it. Sorry for the bad picture they had the sections closed so I got a close a I could.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Nice location. This will be the first time in about 14 years that we will not be taking our camper up to Bristol Motor Speedway in a couple of weeks for the races due to health problems. Hope to be there for the next races.

esscobra

Thanks for notice- it was first real trip with her- just a month old- had a great time- funny the guy hat showed up with landmark a totally jealous-
Lots of compliments on paint- especially after first wash and wax

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 50832

Seen the post on you being here and I remembered to look for the new rig and get a picture of it. Sorry for the bad picture they had the sections closed so I got a close a I could.

Thanks for being on the lookout- had a great time - really loving the new trailer- its my first heartland and very happy!

Attachments

• nasapr3.jpg
    nasapr3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 79
  • nasapr1.jpg
    nasapr1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 79
  • nasapr4.jpg
    nasapr4.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 79
  • nasapr10.jpg
    nasapr10.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 81
  • nasapr11.jpg
    nasapr11.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for notice- it was first real trip with her- just a month old- had a great time- funny the guy hat showed up with landmark a totally jealous-

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for being on the lookout- had a great time - really loving the new trailer- its my first heartland and very happy!

Great pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired

- - - Updated - - -

How is the camping on the inside?3
We have only gone to Dover so far and although it is not inside the track, the gate to turn 1 (our seats) it is only about 150 yards from our trailer.

Looking through the screen door.

Attachments

• DSCN0013 copy.JPG
    DSCN0013 copy.JPG
    508.7 KB · Views: 61

esscobra

Its great- we are on wall and get great view- the inside just has so much action going on- and its nice to be able to watch from inside camper if you want-