Toilet Closet Flange

My toilet flange is broken and needs to be replaced. Can anyone tell me what the make/model or style of flange it is before I take it out so I can order it and get it replaced. It looks like they're mostly all the same but some seem to thread. I'm also not sure how they connect to the plumbing below.

This is on a 2018 Heartland Mallard M245

PXL_20230715_004201182~2.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like it will still make the seal so if it's not leaking why not save yourself some work and leave it as is.
I think you can buy a broken flange repair plate at Home Depot.

Peace
Dave

Bobby A

Great question, I am considering replacing my Sealand 210 toilet with a new Dometic 320 series, it sits higher than most RV toilets. I'm sure the flange is different so I would also like to know how the flange connects to the plumbing ?? Does it screw in ??

LBR

Routemaster

Great question, I am considering replacing my Sealand 210 toilet with a new Dometic 320 series, it sits higher than most RV toilets. I'm sure the flange is different so I would also like to know how the flange connects to the plumbing ?? Does it screw in ??
Hey Bobby, watch out for the 320 I had one for 2years they are nice loo but I had a nice internal leak that has rotted out the floor around the flange there have been U tubers posting about this problem they may sorted it out I posted pictures on what I found early on last year.
Den.

david-steph2018

Our was glued in, had to cut the line.

jerryjay11

I wouldn't bother with the flange if it seals properly and from the pic it looks like it will as cookie pointed out.

1Birdman

It looks like it will still make the seal so if it's not leaking why not save yourself some work and leave it as is.
I think you can buy a broken flange repair plate at Home Depot.

Peace
Dave
Did you find a flange for your toilet flang?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't need a repair in the camper but did at home. Home Depot for the part.

Peace
Dave