TV in 2016 Landmark Key West

diceman

So I bought a new Key West in July and there was no TV in the living room during our walk through. When we picked it up they said the original had gotten damaged and they were ordering a new one but installed a smaller one in its place. After more than two months they finally said they cannot find one the right size and they want me to suck it up and deal with having a 3" gap all the way around the edge.
Any thoughts on this? My first instinct is to tell them to give me a new unit as I have had a lot of issues with the trailer already.

danemayer

Re: 2016 key west TV

Hi diceman,

Congratulations on the new Landmark 365 and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Sounds like maybe the dealer isn't trying real hard to get a TV. I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They can tell you the make and size of the TV that came with the unit. Then look it up on Amazon or in a nearby retail outlet to find the nearest match and ask the dealer to purchase that TV for you.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

I agree with Dan, call Heartland and get the info and have the dealer either buy the size you need or give the money to you and you go get what you need.

BarbandFrank

We have a 2016 Key West and our TV in the living area needed to be replaced. Although the issue was covered under warranty, the repair place had a hard time locating the same size TV. Ultimately, after a bit of research, we found Sears carries the correct size - I believe it is a 47" unit