TV Mount Area/Weight - 2019 PI322

proffittk

Can't seem to find any information in regards to how much weight and where exactly the mounts bolt to or how thick bolts I can use for the mount areas throughout the PI322.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure quite a few of you great people are knowledgeable on how you may have done it. Just don't wanna ruin it or have my TVs fall

rhodies1

Contact Heartland and ask them for the schematic layout for the backer board which should have been installed at the factory for the TV install.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
I'm not quite sure what your question is? I don't know what PI322 is, but if it helps I installed a tv swivel mount in my basement area. In my Bighorn, Heartland said It would hold the weight as it came from the factory. Regardless, If I remember correctly, I opened up the wall and added another reinforcement board for safe measure. Forward 7 years and now, with my Big Country I did the same. It didn't look near as reinforced so I added a 2" x 12" board behind the mounting bracket. Works great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have a Heartland Pioneer PI322 and I also did not know where the actual mounting location was in the designated “tv mount” area. Instead I called Heartland and verified that it was rated to hang the tv we put in (32” at 20lbs).

With the help of a stud finder, I was able to mount this omnimount tv mount (https://m.samsclub.com/ip/omnimount-extended-full-motion-television-mount/prod22280401) with TV, no issues so far. We do take it off (really easy with onnimount) when traveling. Although it doesn’t seem like it would do damage, I prefer to error on the side of caution.

Hope this helps!