TV mount

KsSteve

My wife and I recently purchased a new Bighorn 3575EL. I need to access the back of the (55") living room TV to connect a satellite receiver, but I cannot figure out how it is mounted. I have removed the screws from the brackets at the bottom of the TV and it will pivot but not pull away from the wall. Hoping that someone can help.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi KsSteve,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of the folks with the newer mount will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

KsSteve

Thanks for the welcome. I figured it out. After removing the bottom screws, it lifts upward off the bracket.

Dwayne61

I have been trying to get my Summitt off in the living room of my BC3155 but it won't lift high enough to come off the bracket behind. It keeps hitting the cabinet above! am I being to cautious?

danemayer

I have been trying to get my Summitt off in the living room of my BC3155 but it won't lift high enough to come off the bracket behind. It keeps hitting the cabinet above! am I being to cautious?
I've seen some rigs where the trim above the TV has to be taken out. Look to see if there are 3 screws holding it in place.