TV removal off wall in Living area

Has anyone removed the TV off the wall in den? I can't find any release button to unlock it and I'm afraid of pulling too hard or the whole wall might come down. It's for the 50 in tv.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BLHFUN

In my 4200, I have 6 screws. 3 at the top and 3 at the bottom. This will remove the whole black felt panel and the TV all at once.

danemayer

I don't have a Cyclone, but I seem to remember past discussions involving a tool. If no Cyclone owners chime in with the answer, let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to give you some guidance.

In my 4200, I have 6 screws. 3 at the top and 3 at the bottom. This will remove the whole black felt panel and the TV all at once.
That was next thought. I even took out all screws to countertop below and it would not budge. Thanks. I'll do that now.

Danemayer, thank you. 5 screws and TV was down. Took one minute. Spent over hour taking cabinet below apart until I realized I was getting deeper than i wanted. After putting it back together, I only had 2 extra parts, they look like tires...haha. Thank you again