Water damage under rv residential refrigerator

Thystra

Hey all, wanted to see if anyone else had experience with water damage under / in front of the refrigerator.

We have a 2016 3800FL and we have had some damage in the kitchen floor (feel the bumps under the flooring) and the kitchen slide was usually wet when we brought it in/out.

I've pulled the fridge out to examine it.

Curious as to any thoughts on it.

It doesn't look like a water line leak (although there was a rat some time ago which resulted in a partial line replacement). I partially suspect dribbling water from the drink dispenser (a la kids).
8e80518d4daec33fc4225b10f5e36af5.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I haven had any water damage (that I know of yet) but I need to replace the big rollers under my residential type refrigerator. It looks like you might have a residential type fridge also, if so how did you go about removing the fridge? It looks like mine is in there pretty tight. Thanks in advance for any info that you might have. My fifth wheel is a 2018 Landmark 365, Newport

Thystra

So the source of the water damage was the fridge drain line. The rat had chewed through it, so it was leaking onto the slide bottom.

To remove the fridge, empty it and pull the front grate off the bottom. There are probably a few screws there, take those out.

Then you can manhandled out. It's pretty light when empty, just big and awkward.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I did get my refrigerator out yesterday . What I found was that at the factory they had opened the small access door on the exterior of the trailer, right behind the fridge. Then, through a small grate on the back of the fridge they screwed in 5 screws through the base of fridge. In the process of putting in these screws they managed to strip out the drive holes in w of the screws. So, with the small limited space that I had to work with after 3 hours I did manage to remove the 5 screws and I was able to finally roll out my fridge. Not a fun day! No forethought at the factory about future removal of the fridge at all. Oh well onward and upward now to replace the rollers, the ball bearings on one roller were gone and the other on is showing signs of failure also. (There was one screw in the front of the fridge to help hold it in place)