Yahoo !! New Rig

yport

Just picked up our new 2014 3685 fresh out of the factory. Except for one major change they made in the floorplan that threw us ... the rest of it we are delighted with, including the new frameless dual pane windows that now go on them and the new day / night roller shades that are now a "forced option" for $1100 (which they did not charge us extra for) ... we LOVE it.

The partial paint option is a sweet upgrade too, as is the 6 point leveling system and power 50 amp cord reel.

It currently sits at our home on Cape Cod as we pack it up and ready it for our Florida winter trip.

Life is good ... God is great !!

Boozecamp

Congrats! We love ours. We just take long weekend trips, we dont live in ours. Would love to take a couple months off and just travel around and have fun, buy the retirees need me to continue working and paying towards Social Security. We installed "Steadyfast" stabilizers and we don't rock & roll anymore. Our central vac will not shot off. So we just flip the breaker switch for on-off. Happy to report that everything else works as designed. Heard some folks aren't as lucky.

yport

Okay ..you asked for pics .... here is a pick of us taking delivery. Love the partial paint job and the look of the frameless windows on it too. Note the 2 kitchen backsplashes. The beautiful full length one we saw on their website and expected to get that. Not so ... came with that funky little gray square over the stove. We asked the dealer to go back to the factory as they must still have that in stock. They did, and sent a roll to my dealer who installed for us. What a difference.

The lighter wood pic with the new backsplash is more the actual color of the new 2014 chestnut wood cabinetry they are using now. The other pic is darker as the lighting was poor then.
DSC07291.jpgDSC07287.jpg011.JPG

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Now that is one SHARP looking rig. Love the looks of the partial paint.

You should bring that rig to the Heartland Rally next year in Cap Cod.

yport

Probably will Jamie ... since we live on the Cape and the campground is just off the Cape ...and .. since I work (retired part time) for the Chamber of Commerce here I can fill you in on all the sites to see :)

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats hope to meet up with you in the future!!! I love the backsplash We need to do the same!!!!

yport

you need more truck

Nah ... not yet ... Ford's V-10 gas does a nice job hauling and rated at 14,400. Same engine many of the class A gas coaches use. I don't have the torque the diesel has ... so I go up a hill a little slower :)

whp4262

Nah ... not yet ... Ford's V-10 gas does a nice job hauling and rated at 14,400. Same engine many of the class A gas coaches use. I don't have the torque the diesel has ... so I go up a hill a little slower :)

Ha Ha! It needs a high hauling capacity so you can carry enough gas to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

yepuhuh

I was thinking more of a 1 ton F350 with duals. I had issues pulling mine in the wind with a 250 srw. Just don't get in hurry at your slower speed and map out your gas stations ahead time. I get 8-9 mph pulling mine with a diesel, so not much gain there.

mobilcastle

Nice truck-I had one just like it V10-it was an extended cab. Went to a dually diesel when I went the BigHorn. Good luck-sharp rig!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk