Hershey RV Show

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
Is anyone here going to the Hershey RV show? I know Cheryl will be there. And I also know JimB isn't (thanks again Jim):D. We are staying at the Hershey Highmeadow Campground. Anyone else????
Kim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Yep! We're there every year. We stay at Hershey Conewago...come see us at the Rescue Tape booth on the floor of the Giant Center!

I'm gonna miss JimB...he always brings me ice cream....DARN!

truknutt

Committed Member
Yep! We're there every year. We stay at Hershey Conewago...come see us at the Rescue Tape booth on the floor of the Giant Center!

I'm gonna miss JimB...he always brings me ice cream....DARN!

Allow me to introduce you to Jamie, Ginger & Madison (JWalker) of the PA Chapter!! :rolleyes: He was our best kept secret until we got greedy & exploited him, badly!!!

dieselsweetheart

Dave you shagger!!! Are you going to come over and visit us at Highmeadow???? Come over for burgers~ There is parking and you can just walk to our site.... go to the pool, hook a left right there...we are towards the end of the row on the left (creekside)...

dieselsweetheart

As a matter of fact... everyone is invited to our place at Highmeadow for burgers and such..... we will be back there around 5p.... so come anytime~

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
woohoo, hopefully I will get to meet some of yall. We will be sure to stop by the rescue tape booth. I was trying to tell my hibby about it a while back. Ill let yall explain what it is to him!!

porthole

Retired
We usually do two days there. One day by myself then come back with Deb. That way she gets to miss all the boring stuff.

Cheryl

I was hoping this year would be the year to finally get to the show. But due to work complications (Nelson's not mine - he hasn't had a day off since August 15th), I don't think that's going to happen. It would have been nice to finally get to meet some of you from the forum.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Hey, Jamie I just heard my DW scheduled a mini rally at highmeadow. Are you going to bring the ice cream? You can just sent the cooler to the site if you can not make it to the mini rally, and we will store the contains somewhere :)

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Ice cream:rolleyes: Did someone say ICE CREAMNone Dorothy and I might have to rearrange our schedule so that we can be there. And I believe Cheryl is offering burgers for dessert:eek:
Jamie, you have so spoiled us!!!:cool:

dieselsweetheart

I was hoping this year would be the year to finally get to the show. But due to work complications (Nelson's not mine - he hasn't had a day off since August 15th), I don't think that's going to happen. It would have been nice to finally get to meet some of you from the forum.

Well Cheryl...we're going to have to meet everyone in Nashville!!! And the RV show will be back next year...same w/e. Plan that vacation now!

truknutt

Committed Member
Dave you shagger!!! Are you going to come over and visit us at Highmeadow???? Come over for burgers~ There is parking and you can just walk to our site.... go to the pool, hook a left right there...we are towards the end of the row on the left (creekside)...

As a matter of fact... everyone is invited to our place at Highmeadow for burgers and such..... we will be back there around 5p.... so come anytime~

Just when I think I'm special (no cracks, Jim) you go and invite everyone!! :rolleyes: