Hershey RV Show

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just when I think I'm special (no cracks, Jim) you go and invite everyone!! :rolleyes:

Hey Guys...DH is actually gonna be here this year! Which means I don't have to work by myself....we will definitely make it to the cookout...what day, and what do we bring (besides Rescue Tape)...???:D

dieselsweetheart

Cook-out at our Big Horn on Saturday evening....just come over whenever...we will be back from the show around 5p. If you want to bring something... do, if not, we have stuff!!!

dieselsweetheart

Ken and Kathy, we will see you at the show and tell you our site #. We are down behind the pool, against the creek and toward the back near the train.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Cook-out at our Big Horn on Saturday evening....just come over whenever...we will be back from the show around 5p. If you want to bring something... do, if not, we have stuff!!!

That sounds great...we won't be able to make it till the show closes at 8:00...you guys will still be up, right???;)

MD Buck

Can only make it there for Sunday. Had other schedule problems like class re-union Sat. but would have liked to take the BH out for a weekend. Have friends coming along to look at toy haulers.

Cheryl

Cheryl,
Nashville is a no go too. That's my family reunion weekend in KY. Maybe we can make your rally in PA next time! When and where is it?
Cheryl

I'll be there in the Heartland display. If anyone is going to the show would definetly say you should stop by and see the new Big Country. They are gonna look totally different with body paint and a brand new interiors.

Mike

dieselsweetheart

Everyone...we are staying at Hershey Highmeadow CG...down on Hersheypark Drive...site 98.... hook a left at the pool and follow the road back...look for the electric palm tree next to the Big Horn.... and let's hope for VERY good weather!

Hope to see you there!!!!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
I thinks it is time to up grade the old tree to LED lights. Hey sweetie can I (not "we") have the card so I can order a few lights? Don't tell her that a set of new rear LED TV tail lights would look real good on the old dodge. Hope she doesn't find out.

truknutt

Committed Member
Will I get a great deal on a Heartland at the show ?

"Great Deals" are subjective; what's "great" for you may be so-so to others!! I "think" we got a good deal when we bought the Cyclone there 2 years ago (even traded the Rage'n sight unseen). :p

What I like about this show is that there are so many models to compare to each other and they are all on one lot! Bring your walking shoes, a notepad and maybe an umbrella as there is usually one day of rain. If you ae serious about buying/trading then bring the old rig with you.

Have fun!

jbeletti

There's usually a lot of excitement, pressure and incentive to buy/sell at shows. What HL brand do you have an interest in?

dieselsweetheart

Don't tell her that a set of new rear LED TV tail lights would look real good on the old dodge. Hope she doesn't find out.

Now DH, how would I find out about the new tail lights for the Dodge? You know I forward-face when I ride!