EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/12/2011 to 8/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
They are "lovingly" preparing the chicken Alf mentioned, and they will be shipped in all the way from Baraboo. That is the chicken is being shipped in, not Alf and his assistant.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
:cool: Hey all! When is everyone planning on getting to the rally? Is anyone planning on staying until Monday?

ALF

They are "lovingly" preparing the chicken Alf mentioned, and they will be shipped in all the way from Baraboo. That is the chicken is being shipped in, not Alf and his assistant.

Everyone better bring their appetites for all the good food planned!!!!!!

jbeletti

Hi Paul and Sue,

Nancy and I have a family reunion in the Dells that we are hosting the weekend following the rally, so we are staying at Country Roads through Wednesday night.

Party on!

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
If there is still room, we'd like to come to the rally. Stella will be fixing baked beans for the potluck. I'll call tomorrow for reservations with the park, arriving on the 11th.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

I am glad you and Stella can make the rally, you will have a blast. You are the Official Token Texan's for this years Rally. Carol and I had that honor last year. We can not make it this year because we are attending a PGI Convention (Fireworks) in Fargo, ND. We will be here until Aug. 13th.

GOTTOYS

:cool: Hey all! When is everyone planning on getting to the rally? Is anyone planning on staying until Monday?
We're coming in on Thursday and plan on leaving on Sunday...but after coming back from Northern WI last Sunday..I'm thinking we might stay until Monday if we can, and avoid all those "Sunday drivers"..Don

Steve and Dianne are coming on Thurs. maybe Wed. if we can get in. Maybe we'll stay till Mon. if the campground will have us. Dianne says she'll make a dessert, not sure which one yet, but you can bet in will have some kind of chocolate in it.

tweber

I would like to welcome our newest WI Chapter members, Bruce & Rosemary Bishop, Lake Mills, WI. They will be joining us at Country Roads for our WI rally next week. Welcome, Bruce & Rosemary.

tweber

Welcome, Jay and Stella. Glad you can make our rally. Looking forward to meeting you. I sent an email your way highlighting some of our activities. Have a safe trip, and we will see you next week.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks Tom, it was good talking to you this afternoon. We'll be in on Thursday afternoon and looking forward to seeing everyone.

ALF

We're coming in on Thursday and plan on leaving on Sunday...but after coming back from Northern WI last Sunday..I'm thinking we might stay until Monday if we can, and avoid all those "Sunday drivers"..Don

You should try to avoid that Sunday traffic and stay. It looks as if there are a few of us staying till Monday!

ALF

I would like to welcome our newest WI Chapter members, Bruce & Rosemary Bishop, Lake Mills, WI. They will be joining us at Country Roads for our WI rally next week. Welcome, Bruce & Rosemary.

Welcome Bruce and Rosemary to the WI HOC family! We look forward to meeting you at the rally next week!

Three days and counting!!!

Lynn and I (the grill assistant) will be bringing "Summer Spaghetti Salad" for the pot luck. We will be arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.:eek::)

tweber

So far Steve/Diane Peters, Larry/JoAnn McCullen, Dave/Mary Hromek, Reg/Nancy Hromek, Jim/Nancy Beletti, Mike/Chris Born have arrived for the rally. More will be settling in at Country Roads tomorrow. Yes, Saukville Bob, Thursday is finally here. Have a safe trip and we will see everyone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.