EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/10/2024 to 10/13/2024

Added to Calendar: 10/10/24, 10/11/24, 10/12/24, 10/13/24

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Hi Hayden & Gigi, will be great to see y'all.......and Hayden I have no leaks in my Bighorn! You are a great troubleshooter! Send me your t-shirt sizes when you can.
Glad you no longer have any leak problems. Shirt sizes L & 2XL. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Hayden & Gigi

clayhud

Reservations made for October 8th-15th. We will be on site 93. T-shirt sizes are xl & xl.
Ricky and Rachel Lester
Hey Ricky & Rachel, we were hoping y'all would make the trip to the east coast! Hearing you had a nice trip out west. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Clay & Candy,

Due to a family date conflict next October, we have to cancel this trip. Have an awesome rally and we should see yall in Indiana!

Lance

clayhud

Hey Clay & Candy,

Due to a family date conflict next October, we have to cancel this trip. Have an awesome rally and we should see yall in Indiana!

Lance
Hi Lance,

Sure do understand that! Thanks for the update and see ya in IN next August!

Clay

thevanhouts

Well, it's been a while. Talking to Denise to see if she's interested. would be nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

clayhud

Well, it's been a while. Talking to Denise to see if she's interested. would be nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones.
Hi Dan, Thanks for the note and we sure would like to have you and Denise attend! As you know, October is a great time of the year to be on the GA coast.

clayhud

Glad I found this! I’ve been looking for an owners rally in the southeast. Can’t wait to attend.
Once you make your reservation reply back with your site #, dates attending and shirt sizes! Looking forward to meeting you.