Internal server error

jnbhobe

Is anyone else having problems getting on the forum ??? I have had a hard time since last night. Sometimes I will get on then go to another site and come back then I get an internal server error. Just wondering!!!

jbeletti

Jon,

The forum was taken offline early last night to perform an upgrade. Been okay for me since it came back online an hour or 2 later.

Did you get this error today as well?

dieselsweetheart

I had something different. When I used my drop-down menu to access the forum, it came up heartlandowners.org So for some reason "club" had been taken out...and I didn't do anything different than what I normally do.

jnbhobe

Jon,

The forum was taken offline early last night to perform an upgrade. Been okay for me since it came back online an hour or 2 later.

Did you get this error today as well?

Jim; I have got it 5 or 6 times today on different computers at different locations. Thanks

Rodbuster

I had problems getting on last night. I gave up and went to bed about 10:30 pm.
I've been trying to get on at different times today....no luck.
Just got on about 10 minutes ago (4:15 pm)

linuxkidd

I'm looking into this now. We do have logs that indicate an 'Internal Server Error'... Researching the source.

Thanks,
LK

linuxkidd

I've made a change which I believe will correct this issue. If you experience it again, please let us know.

Thanks,
LK

linuxkidd

Another change made. If the problem is experienced again, please send an email to admin [at] heart land owners [dot] org

-- remove the spaces and place appropriate punctuation in place of the [] sections.

Thanks,
LK