2012 Landmark Mesa Day Night Shade Original Manufacturer?

asrtaylor

Wondering if anyone knows what brand of day night shade was standard in a 2012 Landmark Mesa. I have a 4 String day night shade that the string broke, and all the info I find on restringing have springs in the middle, but mine are attached to the end caps on each side, so not sure the path way the new string will take. Thought I had it written down but lost the paper between last time i replaced the string and this time. Any help is appreciated!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The information you seek is available by clicking the tools button located at the top of each forum page.
Or you can click here.

Peace
Dave

asrtaylor

The information you seek is available by clicking the tools button located at the top of each forum page.
Or you can click here.

Peace
Dave
Thanks for the reply. Does it matter the stringing pattern given these refer to a middle spring in the top rail, but my top rail has the springs attached to each the end caps.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know but I'm thinking not.
One way to find out, string it up.

Peace
Dave

asrtaylor

I don't know but I'm thinking not.
One way to find out, string it up.

Peace
Dave
Thanks again. Yes, will have to try a couple of different string paths from examples on the web. First attempt, string (which I cut 12 inches longer than the original), was too short. Another attempt soon with a different path, thanks again.