EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 5/19/2015 to 5/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I love the smell of a quickly approaching rally, the anticipation of a new rig pulling into the campground as we rubber-neck trying to see who it might be. I love the warmth of a handshake from an old friend and the promise it brings from a new one. I love hearing the sounds of laughter and the reflection that a warm camp fire brings to the eyes. I love the oohs and awes as we admire a new camper or truck, and the almost reverential gathering of men pointing and pondering the wonderful technical aspects. I love the early mornings where a few gather embracing a cup of coffee and quietly murmur to each other with respect to the new day. Yup, it's almost rally time...see you there.

Love this. Want to plagerize it too :)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Finally, heading out tomorrow!

Leaving Kanab tomorrow and pulling up scenic 89 to Richfield. I will meet up with Floyd and then on to Moab on Sunday.

Travel safe everyone and enjoy the ride. Trace

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Finally, heading out tomorrow!
Leaving Kanab tomorrow and pulling up scenic 89 to Richfield. I will meet up with Floyd and then on to Moab on Sunday.
Travel safe everyone and enjoy the ride. Trace

We will be in Mesquite on Sunday and leave Tue morning for Moab.

Safe travels to all.

Gaffer

Raining here in western Idaho. Raining hard in Moab according to the office @ Spanish Trails. Is it dry today anywhere?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Nope, been raining her for 2 days and we NEED IT. Daughter told me this AM it has been raining for two days in New Harmeny Utah.

TandT

It's been raining on and off here in Kanab all week and it's pouring right now. Here the weather can change in half an hour.

It's supposed to be tapering off this weekend, (depending on which source you look at). Trace

TandT

Jim, I've been watching the forecast all week and it seems to change every day. Trace

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The forecast is what they predict, weather is what you get. Whatever the weather, we'll have a great time.

Yup!

We are attending the Colorado HOC Spring Shakeout Campout at Cherry Creek right now and it has been raining on and off all weekend!

Still, everyone is having a great time!

Wish we didn't have to go home tomorrow . . .

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We are current in Torrey, UT to explore Capital Reef Nat'l Park on our way to Moab... Off and on Sunbreaks mixed with a few showers and a bit windy today. Tomorrow it improves until Tuesday when we head to Moab... STILL looking forward to adventures!

TandT

We're in Richfield and the weather is dry and cool. Moab tomorrow. Trace

jdfishing

Hey Trace: Was just wondering if you do the Utah rally about the same time every year? We are planning a trip to see all of Utah next year and want to make your rally part of the trip.

jdfishing

We are current in Torrey, UT to explore Capital Reef Nat'l Park on our way to Moab... Off and on Sunbreaks mixed with a few showers and a bit windy today. Tomorrow it improves until Tuesday when we head to Moab... STILL looking forward to adventures!

Looking forward to talking to you guys about your Utah trip when we meet in July. We are planning on heading that way next year. Be safe and see you in Wash.

Sandy2407

Steve and I are packing the RV now and were planning on leaving Sunday morning to start the drive to Utah. We had taken the rig to Giant Rv in Colton CA for some warranty service right after the Pechanga Rally and just picked it up last week. Lo and Behold the DVD player is missing. Someone at Giant told Steve that the guy that had been working on our rig had been fired. So we will be calling Giant first thing in the morning to try and get this resolved. See everyone soon.

TandT

Sanďy,
Sorry to hear about your misadventures with Giant. Hope they come correct and fix it asap. Drive safe and see you guys in Moab. Trace

TandT

Hey Trace: Was just wondering if you do the Utah rally about the same time every year? We are planning a trip to see all of Utah next year and want to make your rally part of the trip.

John,
Yes as of right now, I am planning another Utah Rally in May of next year.
That would be great if you guys could make it. Trace

wino2

Watch out, watch out!! The Bishop's on on their way! No one is safe from our furious fur babies! See ya on Tuesday. In Williams now, taking in the sights. Leaving Tuesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.