TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Floyd,
Thanks for the heads-up. This is going to be a great time. Trace

TandT

OK Trace, don't you go scaring my people off before I even meet them! lol

Ben and Rhonda,
Have a great time in UT. I wish we could be there too, but there will be lots of people there who will also be in WA and OR for our rallies. Ask all your questions and be careful how many mods you watch, because those end up costing money when you decide you just have to do that to yours too!

Kristy

Kristy,
Who me? I wouldn't think of it. :angel:

I see you also snuck in a shameless plug for your own Rally. :) Trace

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
12 days until rally time in Utah. We are leaving on Sunday the 17th and will see everyone on the 19th.

Everyone coming to this rally please have a safe travels to Moab.✌👍

TandT

We are currently in Kanab, heading to St George for a furnace repair on Tuesday. We are scheduled to arrive in Moab on Sunday the 17th.

Everyone please, as Jim said, travel safe and enjoy the ride.

See everyone in Moab! Trace

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we were coming to this rally, but we are going to a Colorado HOC event next weekend at Cherry Creek State Park, CO next weekend . . . so will be with youz guyz in spirit!

Happy Camping!

MTPockets

Wish we were coming to this rally, but we are going to a Colorado HOC event next weekend at Cherry Creek State Park, CO next weekend . . . so will be with youz guyz in spirit!

Happy Camping!
John, will you be breaking in your chaps at Cherry Creek... Tell everyone we say Hello! I believe there is at least one rig from CO (Craig & Tena) who will be at Moab?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Nope! . . . The chaps will be at the Tucson Rodeo Rally next Feb., 2016 . . .

Can't wait!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We are currently in Lewiston Idaho and going to be heading down slowly and sight seeing along the way beginning the 10th. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone!

Rod

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We are currently in Lewiston Idaho and going to be heading down slowly and sight seeing along the way beginning the 10th. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone!

Rod

Where be ye in Lewiston?? We're coming that way tomorrow but it looks like places to stay are in Clarkston.

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

We are staying in Premier RV Resorts in Clarkson WA, which is just across the river from Lewiston. Site #24. I said Lewiston because most people have no idea where Clarkston WA is.

Rod

Where be ye in Lewiston?? We're coming that way tomorrow but it looks like places to stay are in Clarkston.

Lyle

travelin2

Ok. Well we came thru just after mid day and decided to keep rolling. We're in walla walla for the night. Would have Been nice to chat with a fellow Heartlander but maybe another time. BTW we had no cell service from Lolo to Lewiston and of course I drive so I didn't have a chance to check the forum to see if you replied.

For20hunter

Oh Darn, we are at Granite Lake RV in Clarkston, heading south on Sunday. We stop over in LaGrande at Eagles Hot Lake Resort and then leave on the 13th for Salt Lake and meeting up with some more Heartlanders to spend a few days in Torrey to explore the Capital Reef park area before leaving the morning of the 19th to head to Moab for the Rally. Maybe we'll be able to see you somewhere along the route

travelin2

We picked up an extra hour for the time zone change and took advantage of it.
Safe travels. Yep maybe another time.

Jimsryker

Trace, the date draws neigh! Looking forward to it. Do you recommend calling the park to verify? Long way to drive to find out they forgot I was coming. :) We are also on for the boat ride.

Thanks,

Jim

Gaffer

We will be staying in Provo the night before arriving in Moab. Google maps shows the route from Prove to Moab as heading SE on Hwy 6 then 91. Is this a good road for towing?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We will be staying in Provo the night before arriving in Moab. Google maps shows the route from Prove to Moab as heading SE on Hwy 6 then 91. Is this a good road for towing?

Hey P.J.

Your route looks good to me. Hwy 6 to Hwy 191 then 70 for a short while then south on 191.

We are leaving next Sunday and staying 2 nights in Mesquite Nv then on to Moab Tue morning.

See ya then and safe travels to all those coming to the Utah Rally. Going to be fun.....

TandT

Trace, the date draws neigh! Looking forward to it. Do you recommend calling the park to verify? Long way to drive to find out they forgot I was coming. :) We are also on for the boat ride.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim, I have asked the park for one last list of all names booked in our group. I hope to get it by tomorrow.

PJ, I believe this is the usual shortcut route down from SLC when going southeast. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.