EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/11/2016 to 8/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have a son who lives in Minneapolis, so we are going to try to wrap a trip up there in early Aug into a side trip to the rally. This will be our first venture into the far north with the RV. Sounds like it will be a fun rally! Will have something definitive within the next couple of days. Hope you don't mind visitors from the east coast!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
We have a son who lives in Minneapolis, so we are going to try to wrap a trip up there in early Aug into a side trip to the rally. This will be our first venture into the far north with the RV. Sounds like it will be a fun rally! Will have something definitive within the next couple of days. Hope you don't mind visitors from the east coast!
More than happy to have you join us. Let me know if you make reservations and we'll get you on the list.

boatto5er

Terry,

We have made reservations. We arrive on Aug 8, depart on Aug 15. No site number yet.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Terry and Jackie,

We have registered at the campground for the Rally arriving on 8/10 departing 8/14. We are on site 35. We enjoyed your Rally so much last year we are attending again.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Terry and Jackie,

We have registered at the campground for the Rally arriving on 8/10 departing 8/14. We are on site 35. We enjoyed your Rally so much last year we are attending again.

We got you in and we are more than glad to have you both.

boatto5er

Hi Terry,

Our friends, Denny McHone and Cindy Massengill are signed up with the campground for the rally (site ???). They are arriving on Aug 1 and departing Aug 15, coming over from Richland Center where they are spending the month of July. I'm sure Cindy will contact you as soon as she can get on the forum. Cindy's member # is 3131.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Terry,

We have made reservations. We arrive on Aug 8, depart on Aug 15. No site number yet.
Terry has a great rally, we really enjoyed it last year, but unable to make it this year. Great campground also.
Linda

jbeletti

Hi Terry,

Our friends, Denny McHone and Cindy Massengill are signed up with the campground for the rally (site ???). They are arriving on Aug 1 and departing Aug 15, coming over from Richland Center where they are spending the month of July. I'm sure Cindy will contact you as soon as she can get on the forum. Cindy's member # is 3131.

It will be cool to see Denny and Cindy again. Met Denny for the first time at the SE Region rally last month. So happy Cindy decided to keep the BH - I think it brings her joy.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Reservations made for August 8 to August 18. We will be in space 24. We're looking forward to being there and enjoying the weather and all the other "Heartlanders!"
Orville and Barbara Wright, More Oklahoma

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made for August 8 to August 18. We will be in space 24. We're looking forward to being there and enjoying the weather and all the other "Heartlanders!"

boatto5er

- - - Updated - - -

Wahoo! Looking forward to meeting you. Debra is originally from OK (Duncan) and I spent many years at Ft Sill.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
It will be cool to see Denny and Cindy again. Met Denny for the first time at the SE Region rally last month. So happy Cindy decided to keep the BH - I think it brings her joy.
Great! Haven't heard from her as of yet but I'll put them down on the rally attendee list .

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
We are definitely on our way to another great Wisc. HOC Rally this year and I want to remind everyone to check in with Wagon Master Tom Weber if you are looking to have any service work done while at the rally. We have 35 HOC members and SOB's registered to attend. Also, we will be holding another 50/25/25 this year and drawings for prizes. With that being said many of you have hidden talents in crafts. knitting and wood working and if you want or have something you want to donate to the prize giveaways please contact me. We are really looking forward to seeing all of you.

Titanguy

If there is anyone interested in getting their disc brake conversion done before the rally, we will be in Wisconsin next week, 6/12-6/17, let me know.
I should have 2 extra sets for Landmark, Big Horn or Big Country on the truck.

Ron 405-626-7009

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
We now have 39 in for the rally let's shoot for 40 plus! Welcome Miller, Kettlewell, Verdeveld, Campbell and LaJoie who all joined us this last week. Thank you all!

Last edited:

boatto5er

Hi Terry,

Minor change for us. We are now arriving on Aug 7 and departing on Aug 14. Now on site 41.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Rally Repairs The rally is coming soon, and as Terry mentioned, Scenic RV is once again offering to do minor repairs, adjustments and inspections on Friday, August 12. The techs will be arriving at Country Roads shortly after 8:00. Scenic will provide the labor, but parts and supplies must be paid for by the coach owner with check or cash. No under bellies will be dropped as this is too time consuming. If you have an issue you would like Scenic's techs to correct please send me your request, tank67tommy@gmail.com. It is important that I receive your requests ASAP so there is time to order any parts should that be necessary. I will review work requests with Kurt, Scenic RV service manager, and let you know what will be completed. Finally, Scenic RV has been a strong supporter of our chapter, so if you need RV supplies or parts please give strong consideration to purchasing your items from Scenic RV. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions.
Safe travels to all,
Tom Weber
tank67tommy@gmail.com

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
For those of you attending the Wisconsin Rally next month we want you to remember we will be doing the "Heartland Gives Back" by taking food donations for the local food pantry. They will take any food or personal hygiene item that is NOT expired and unopened. I will be taking donations throughout the rally and appreciate any and all donations. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thank you All!

Status
Not open for further replies.